How To Aadhar Card Link With Pan Card: Today is the last date for linking the Aadhar Card Link With Pan Card and if you have not linked the two cards yet, then hurry it. On August 31, the last date for Aadhar Card Link With Pan Card is. It is now mandatory to add the base number with PAN card to file an income tax file. If you are trying to find out how it is possible then you have come to the right place. The good thing is that the whole process is very easy. The option to add a base number with income tax form has been available for the last few years. But the government decided to make it mandatory to link Aadhaar with PAN card this year, Aadhar Card Name Change.
To add a base number to the PAN card, you will have to go to the most e-filing website (https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/) and follow these instructions.
1. If you are going to this website for the first time, first click on ** Register Here **. After this, give the details of the PAN and make the password after the OTP verification. After this, you will have to log in.
2. If you already have an account, just click on ** Login here **.
3. You must enter your PAN number in UserID. Then enter the password, and then the cache code. Finally click on ** ** **.
4. After this a pop-up window will appear, in which you will be asked to link the Aadhaar number. After that enter the base number and then the cache code. Finally click ** ** Link Now **.
5. Do not be alarmed if you do not see a popup window. You can still easily link to both numbers. Go to the profile settings that appear in the top menu for this. After this, click on ** option with ** Link Aadhaar **.
6. After that, enter your base number and then click on ** Save **.
Explain that this approach can work only the main points of PAN card and Aadhaar card area unit totally matched. For those whose card details don’t match utterly, the govt. has tried to modify this method. Aadhar Card Link With Pan Card: currently, you simply ought to provide a scanned copy of your PAN card for this. with the exception of this, the tax department is additionally progressing to provide on-line choices during this regard. it’ll provide taxpayers the choice to feature support to their e-filing portal. during this possibility, they’re going to ought to take a one-time watchword (one-time password) while not ever-changing their name. to pick this selection, they’re going to ought to offer the birthdate mentioned in each document and on their matching, they’re going to be ready to add the pan on the net basis. It appears that this selection has not been created offered right away.